Applications & Forms

Mail or drop off forms to:

  • Lenoir Police Department
    1035 West Avenue NW
    Lenoir NC  28645

Alcoholic Beverage Control Permitting

The North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) Commission reviews and processes all permit applications for retail and commercial permit activity in the state including restaurants, grocery stores, convenience stores, etc.

Visit the ABC Commission website.

Special Event Permit

The Parks and Recreation Department organizes special events in the city. Visit the Special Events page to download an application.